With over a decade of experience serving thousands of students, Ulpan La-Inyan is listed among a select few private Hebrew schools that provide 100% government-reimbursed courses.
- have made Aliyah in the last 10 years (benefit extended!)
- are age 17 and up
- have either completed public ulpan or have never started it.
Why Ulpan La-Inyan?
- 6 levels available. Test your level here.
- Classes of only 4-6 students.
- Convenient scheduling – morning, afternoon and evening classes available. About 2 hours per lesson.
- Our interactive method focuses on conversation and day-to-day usage of the language, enabling students to speak Hebrew with confidence.
- We currently offer courses in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and online.
Disclaimer: The criteria for this benefit were set by the Israeli government. Ulpan La-Inyan has no say in eligibility, number of hours rendered per group size, or payment/reimbursement procedure.